EDM Ghost producer is Ghost Producers or you can say they are complete anonymous professionals, who are hired by EDM Artists/DJ’s to create their original tracks/remixes/Mashup’s/bootlegs and essentially buys the rights of that creator’s work to release it as an original under their name. There are air-tight contracts between the Artists/DJ’s with ghost producers which…
- You must upload STEMS, MIDI, MASTERED AND UNMASTERED versions (WAV 44.1kHz 24 bit and MP3 320kbps).
- Unmastered version must have at least -3db of headroom and it must be without limiter/compression.
- Stems, midi, mastered and unmastered must be in separate folders. (Compressed in ZIP folders).
- Every stem track must be named correctly (Kick, Snare, Bass etc.)
- Stems must be as separate as possible. (For example all leads layers must be in separate stems not grouped into one stem.)
- If it’s a vocal track you must include instrumental version and the vocal must be original or from royalty free sample pack.
- You can use royalty free samples expect for melodies, chords etc. Idea of the track must be original!
- The track must be exclusive and can’t be submitted to any other website, otherwise we will delete it immediately without warning!